Budapest, Hungary – July 2016
Vienna, Austria – July 2016
Los Angeles, California – September 2016
Las Vegas, Nevada – September 2016
Route 66 – September 2016
Grand Canyon, Arizona – September 2016
Yosemite National Park, California – September 2016
San Francisco, California – September 2016
New York, New York – October 2016
Igloo, London – December 2016
Ok this one is a bit of a cheat since I live in London, but seriously how many people can say they have been in an Igloo;)
I have listed my top 5 experience/places of 2016 below:
- New York – this may seem like such a predictable choice but New York seriously stole my heart and was everythig I hoped for and more.
- The Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon – really the only way to experience the immensity of the place. Luckily it was all organsied for me by the Topdeck tour I was on.
- Croatia – I loved it so much I will be back there again this year. I am sure my pictures say it all.
- Italy – I mean whats not to love about Italy, the wine, food, weather and the people. Hmmmm maybe I will scrap the last part;)
- My best friend getting married in the middle of nowhere. Look I am a hopeless romantic, what can I say.
Please let me know if you have any questions on how to plan your next trip, it is my absolute favourite thing to do.